Your Home is Listed The Right
iLoveBoise - Steph Cirrito Real Estate will sell your home with a minimum of 25 showcase photos for potential buyers. We do not skimp. Here are some facts about using photos for selling real estate.
- 83% of buyers say photos are “very useful,” while virtual tours (42%) and videos (22%) are less important - and more expensive for agents!
- A listed home with one photo took an average of 70 days on the market, while a home with 20 photos took an average of 32 days to sell. (Why You Cannot Ignore Professional Photography in Real Estate Investing, REtipster.com)
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, and only 20% of their time on the listing description and agent description. (20 Seconds for Love at First Sight, The Wall Street Journal)
- Agents who outsource photography earn twice as much commission as those who do not. Only 35% of agents use professional photographers.
- Listings with DSLR, professional photos get 61% more views than their competitors’ listings.
Sell Your Home!
Get a free "Seller's Evaluation with I Love Boise - Steph Cirrito Real Estate. It's Free...Really!